Friday, March 19, 2010

Dear Facebook, You Rock

Okay, well there isn't a whole lot to write about. I've been sick for about a week now and so I have really just not cared about giving you my opinions on anything. It sucks too because I have passed up looking for a job and time with my best buds.

However, it kinda feels like I'm getting over the illness, so my face no longer feels like it's sliding off of my skull.

First up, we have about two months until Charlaine Harris' book "Dead in the Family" comes out. It will be released in May and I couldn't be more excited.

One bit of sad news, which depresses me a little is that New Moon comes out tonight/tomorrow and I won't be able to get for a while. Which means I'll miss out on getting the special edition ones and by the time I'll be able to get it, it'll be on sale and just be the one disc with the movie on it. I'm not going to lie, this actually depresses me more than it probably should, but it's just more evidence of how much I hate my life sometimes.

On a good note, Facebook once again, proved itself to be a reliable place to join forces. Today, I was pleasantly surprised to find in my inbox, a whole private message filled with mean and angry words filled with bad language and funny one liners. It could only be one person, and it was my VERY good friend that I had worked with at Walmart. And I could not contain my excitement because I had missed my friend so much since I left.

So now, she is picking me up on Wednesday and we get to hang up and she's going to take me to look for a job. And I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that we get to hang out again because literally, we ran Walmart. We owned that place! We had so much fun there! It was really nice because I hadn't had that much fun since I worked at McDonalds with Amy! She filled my Yma void at the time. LOL

Well anyways, that's pretty much all. I just haven't blogged in a couple of days and figured I would get to it! Until next time!





Couch Blogger.

1 comment: