Tuesday, April 13, 2010

'24' Surprises and Upcoming May Events


So an EXPLOSIVE two hour episode of 24 on Monday night! And I use explosive, even though, there was no technical exploding of anything.

However, I will be the first to admit, that lately, the show has been losing it's fire power. It really hasn't had that umph since the President Logan days. During those days, there were so many twists and turns, you were LITERALLY on the edge of your chair waiting to find out what else happened.

Another thing, we know I'm a big fan of tv couples. Well, this season, Jack Bauer, FINALLY got a serious enough love interest. Now granted, he had one a few seasons back, but I personally didn't like her and I thought she was ugly, so I don't count her. So Renee Walker, in the picture I have provided, was his love interest. This season she is ex FBI after getting fired for almost killing someone during interrogation. Something everyone knows she picked up from Jack. Then she decided to go undercover and basically had a death wish. That was until she realized that she and Jack loved each other. And this past episode, during the second hour of the two parter episode, she and Jack FINALLY DID IT!

What I found funny though, is that you found out they were having sex, because you could see through the eyes of the assasin that was aiming for them. LMFAO. I thought it was perfect.

That was until said assasin shot and killed Renee Walker, love of Jack Bauer.

I was like....WHAT?!?!?!?! Last week when they kept saying that it was going to be a shocker of an episode, I was thinking, okay, I already know ex Prez Logan comes back. Probably to cause more havoc, but to kill Renee!?!?

And Jack Bauer cried, for the first time, since his wife was killed in Season One. Which of course, made me cry because I wanted to make Keifer Sutherland feel better. ;) The other part that was sad about this, is that he JUST finally allowed himself to get close to someone again since his wife was killed, and that said person ends up getting killed.

It really makes you see why Jack Bauer doesn't mind killing and maiming people.




I have to say, yes, the whole Sex and the City thing is getting a little played out.

HOWEVER, there is one GIGANTIC reason that I am extremely pumped to go to the sequel when it comes out next month.

Yes you saw that correctly. Aiden is back. And by the looks of the second trailer that was recently released, he's back with a vengence!

Another thing that little birdies and hard research have let me know...is that there is a good chance that Harry cheats on Char! WHAT?!?


Two more things that are a big deal that are coming next month. May is always a huge month of the year when it comes to tv and movies and dvds and books. The only thing that really isn't that big of deal this month is music. Go figure.

Anyways, here are the last two big things coming up!

The 10th book in the Sookie Stackhouse series by acclaimed author Charlaine Harris will be out in May. She has released the first chapter on her website for those who want to read some now. Although I can tell you right now, there's nothing there. So it's boring and pointless to go read it instead of just waiting. Apparently, there's also some released spoilers of the book on TrueBlood.net. So if you don't mind getting spoiled, then head over there for all your Sookie/True Blood needs.

And finally, this:

Season Two of True Blood on DVD comes out next month as well. I hate that they wait until May to release the DVDs, but I understand why. They wait until the month before the new season starts on HBO to build up hype. But still, fuck hype, give me my damn dvd assholes!




All in all, next month will be crazy for me, and I don't care if I don't get to eat and if Pondell goes hungry or if my heat gets shut off, I'm getting these things next month. Come hell or high water, it will be done.

And that concludes my ranting and raving. Until next time.




Jerky Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment