Sunday, March 14, 2010

Just Throwing In a Thought

I would like to know what everyone's opinion is on the new Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce music video for "Telephone".

I am on the fence. There are things I like about it, and things I did not. For one, yes, lets all clap for Lady PussyFoot for being so darn original even though really, she's not the first to be so damn original.

I think the only part I actually like liked was the dance sequence at the end. Everything else was a big 'WTF?' for me.

And was it really necessary for the video to be almost 9 1/2 minutes long!? The story made no sense, and all I got was the Lady Gaga wanted to prove she doesn't have a penis, which apparently, she did prove. And that she apparently likes to show off her ass.

Beyonce, luckily, didn't go too over the top with her scenes. Which I was HIGHLY thankful for.

Oh, and the truck. The only other cool thing in the video. Everything else, made no sense. I felt like I was watching a twisted Twilight Zone version of Thelma and Louise.

Just sayin'.




Mashed Potatos

1 comment:

  1. Okay after I read this I immediately had to watch the video... and I totally agree with EVERYTHING you said. The video has absolutely NOTHING to do with the song and makes no sense what-so-ever! I really like Lady GaGa's music but damn this video sucked.

    ReplyDelete