Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Song For The Story

Anyone that has read the story that I am writing. At least gets the jist of it. So I wanted to tell you that what song is the official anthem or whatever. Theme song for the whole damn story.

Plus I'm too lazy to sit there and find like 4 or 5 songs to go with EACH chapter.

But this song DEFINITELY fits the story from both sides. And fits my life at one point. :D


"Halo" by Pussycat Dolls.


OKAY, a note here. Since I have gotten into a few online arguments over this damn song. Yes, Beyonce has a song called "Halo". I'm not stupid fuckers, it was on the damn radio for weeks. If I'm arguing with you on the computer, chances are, that I have a radio. Assholes.

But yes, PCD has a "Halo" song as well. Go figure! Assholes that argued with me, I guess it wouldn't make sense for there to be songs out there with the same title!

Besides, I like PCD's "Halo" better! If you want to hear it, just go to YouTube and search it. It's there.

Anyways, I just had to vent about how stupid people are that think that I am not superior to them. It never ends up well for them.







Couch Lint

No comments:

Post a Comment