Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WHAT is happening on SVU??!?!?


Just to let you know, normally I would not write more than one blog entry per day. Much less per week. However, when I found this out, I needed to blog about it because it is simply too huge of a deal not to.

Also please be advised that if you are a BIG Law & Order: SVU fan, but do not like being spoiled with spoilers, then do not keep reading. Because then you'll get spoiled and try to get pissed off at me. In which I will then pull your fucking hair and tell you to suck my non existent dick.

With that out of the way, when I said in my previous blog entry, that as far as tv, movies, dvds, and books go, May is possibly the biggest month out of the year. And what I'm about to tell you, just proves my point.


The May 5th episode of SVU is one that will have fans and even those that barely watch the show, having heart attacks. Full blown, what the fuck, oh my shit, I can't believe it heart attacks.

During this episode, this is what supposedly is going to basically happen. Detectives Elliot Stabler and Olivia Benson, whose sexual tension and love for each other has been a huge stable in the show for 9 or 10 years now, will be going undercover......AS A MARRIED COUPLE, looking to adopt a baby.

I know, try to breath. It took me a while to getting my breathing under control, but I pulled it off.

Now this is a big deal. What if something happens? What if they hook up? What if all of our dreams about this couple come true?!? And btw, it was very difficult to find pics on my computer that were decent enough to post on here that showed their love. OR lovingly towards each other. Yeah...okay.



Tune in, and watch to see what unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment